Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hump Day Hotties: CNN Edition


Ah, Anderson Cooper, how I heart thee. Not only are you funny and smart, but you also look good in a suit. And you look sexy with the grey har. Not to mention your mother is the Gloria Vanderbilt whose jeans I worshipped in high school (I had pink velvet ones) And you're not afraid to go into hot spots to report the news. When you co-host Live with Regis and Kelly, I'm so jealous of Kelly Ripa because she gets to spend time with you. How I would love to sit down and shoot the breeze while comparing the new Dominos Pizza to the old version. I know that you probably play for the other team, but I still adore you.


Dr. Sanjay Gupta has now been added to my dream team. Watching you on Oprah today while you detailed the tragedy that is going on in Haiti made me admire you even more. Even if you did piss off Michael Moore. Not only are you a doctor, but you are married to a lawyer! Sigh! If you were only single. But I can still worship you from afar and admire your pretty shiny white teeth and gorgeous hair.

No comments: