Friday, September 21, 2007

More Golden Apple Awards

I thought I'd share some more photos from Tuesday night's GAA awards reception that my chapter RWA NYC threw at the Pen & Brush Club here in New York.

This is the photo I had hoped would run on Galley Cat, me with all the honorees!

This is me looking on as one of our honorees accept their award. God, I look really thin don't I? I love this photo!


Here's a photo of me after I finished presenting all the awards!
Here are our members, Barbara Einstein who writes as Barbara Gale, Irene Weissman and past president Sylvia Baumgarten who writes as Sylvia Halliday.




And finally here are the lovely Leanna Renee Heiber, Katrina Tipton who writes as Isabo Kelly and Stacey Agdern, our bookseller of the year from Posman Books (check her out if you're in Grand Central Station).

Thanks for reading,

EKM

No comments: