Monday, October 06, 2008

Would You Wear These Shoes?



From the "What was she thinking category?" I found this picture on the London Daily Mail web-site. These are the shoes that Victoria Beckham aka Posh Spice wore to go shopping with her kids in the mall. Yes, shopping in a mall, not walking down the red carpet or a talk show appearance. Just an average weekend day.


Now I've been known to rock a pair of 4 inch heels but just looking at this picture makes my feet hurt and my back ache. I can't even begin to imagine how she navigates a mall in those shoes or why she would even want to. Why can't she just wear tight jeans, funky boots and a great top like other celebrities?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might wear something *like* these, but these aren't even cute! I dunno, overall I support VB's position as Sartorial Experimentalist.

Liz

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

All I can think of is the trip to the emergency room when she breaks her ankle in those things. Although at least these have a heel. She wore boots last week with no heel.

Kwana said...

No.

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

Succinct and to the point!