Thursday, February 01, 2007

Finally some good news!

No, I haven't sold a book or gotten an agent, but there is still some good news to be had in the world, and I'm not just talking about the fact that Ilan Hall beat Marcel Vigneron on Top Chef.

The good news is that the final Harry Potter book will be out this July 21st, and yours truly has already pre-ordered her copy to be delivered hot off the press by Amazon.com on the day of. Ever since the 4th Harry Potter, I have pre-ordered my copies from Amazon and they arrive bright and early on the morning the book comes out right into my hot little hand.

I just hope that this book isn't as thick as the last two because I almost broke my foot reading the last one when it dropped on it by accident. Although since is the very last one (and I'm holding JK Rowling to this), it'll probably weigh a ton. I'll just have to remember not to read it in the bathroom (Hey, I read in the tub!).

Can't wait to read it but it will be very sad because it'll be the penultimate book. I just hope she doesn't kill off Harry, Ron or Hermione. It was bad enough she killed you know who in the last one.

Thanks for reading!

EKM

No comments: