Monday, February 12, 2007

What's Going On?

I'm sure all you people out in blogland and the world at large are wondering, what happened to Elizabeth? She used to blog regularly with pithy and witty posts about life in New York.

Well, sorry the well is dry right now. I'm still revising my YA for submission to the manuscript critique service and busy sending out queries before Mercury goes into retrograde tomorrow. I'm still plotting my new trilogy which I want to start work on once Mercury is out of retograde. Oh, and I now have a DVR, meaning that not only is the picture clearer on my TV set, but I can now record a show on one channel and watch a show on a different channel.

I recorded the new version of Dracula which I already know is going to piss me off because it takes huge liberties with the book. Like implying that Lucy's fiance has syphillis and that's why he needs Dracula to bite him, as a cure. I'm also back to taping my soap now that I can actually watch it in color.

We're moving floors tomorrow at my job which is annoying because this is the second move in the year and a half since I've been at my job. Two of my group are out, so guess who has to pack up their stuff? Me, of course. I'm not looking forward to it, not the least because it takes away from my writing time.

Can I just say that while I like Extreme Makover: Home Edition, Ty Pennington gets on my last nerve? I used to like him on Trading Spaces, but now he just sucks up the air on Extreme Makeover. And I hate when he tries to get all symphathetic and stuff with the families. It just looks so fake.

Well, that's it for today. We're due snow tomorrow. Sweet!

EKM

No comments: