Monday, February 26, 2007

Interesting Horoscopes

libra: air signs are beyond clever. you are the most charming of the airs, with nary a bad word for anyone unless they've done you a serious wrong. then tact be damned. get it off your chest; rip the critics a new one.

scorpio: soon your patience and talent will give you the bonanza you deserve. jupiter in sadge shouldn't go by( lasts until dec. of this year) without rewarding you. if you are new to this business, you'll get your first deal. if an old hand, then your contract will be the biggest and best ever.

I sincerely hope the last one comes true. I've been working my butt off and I'm getting a little tired of being able to wallpaper my room with rejection letters. However, instead of sitting around moping, I have two new projects that I'm working on. One, is a continuation of a series of YA books I've been writing, the other that I've mentioned briefly is a romantic trilogy.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

EKM

P.S. Ooh, I had two minor celebrity sightings this week. Yummy Bradley Cooper from Alias and Kitchen Confidential and Paul Blackthorne from 24 and the Dresden Chronicles. I saw them both when I went to the theater this weekend.

No comments: