Friday, February 15, 2008
6 Really Unimportant Things About Me
I was tagged by Kwana for this meme days ago, but I've been busy editing my proposal for Veiled Beauty, so I haven't gotten to it until today. I'm not tagging anyone because I'm pretty sure everyone I would have tagged have already done this meme by now. So here goes:
1) I won the perfect attendance award in 9th grade.
2) I love John Singer Sargent. Madame X is my favorite painting. I actually own a dress like this.
3) I had my first kiss on the lips at the age of six from my boyfriend Miguel who I stole from my best friend Audrey. Yes, I said six. I went to private school.
4) I went to England the first time at 16, the summer that Charles married Lady Diana Spencer. It was the first time I'd been on a plane and the first time I'd left the country
5) My mother tried to leave the hospital the day after I was born to buy a pack of cigarettes and to vote for Johnson in the Presidential election.
6) Both my father and my uncle both served in WWII, my father in the army and my uncle in the navy. And they both survived.
So that's it.