Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Holiday roundup

Tis the season...
Since Vanessa Virtue has tagged everybody, I thought I'd wrap up 2005. (Where did the year go?!)

Name Five Bad Things That Happened to You in 2005:

1. My brother died
2. Lost dream job at MTV
3. Filed for personal bankruptcy
4. Chunk of Ceiling in bedroom fell
5. No boyfriend. Again.

Name Five Good Things That Happened to You in 2005:
1. Got two new jobs
2. Finished two new manuscripts
3. First year as President of RWA NYC
4. Won $10 on a scratch ticket.
5. Started this blog and made wonderful cyber friends.

Name Five People Who Have Touched You in a Special Way in 2005:
1. Vanessa C. - who put me in touch with my second job.
2. Monica - the recruiter who got me my day job
3. Susi- who loaned me money when I really needed it, and put up with my bitchin and moanin.
4. Marley - who inspired me to start this blog in the first place.
5. You - fellow writers and readers who return again to read about me - Thanks!

Name Five Things You Achieved in 2005:
1. Finished NaNoWriMo.
2. Added 20 new members to our chapter this year.
3. Paid off my tax debt
4. Paid off my Express card
5. Actually had a full-time job for a few months.

Name Five Things You'd Like to Achieve in 2006:
1. Get a an agent/book contract
2. Find a boyfriend/true love.
3. Add 5 more new members to chapter.
4. Quit one of my jobs.
5. Travel more, although I hate flying.

What is your new year's resolution/what would you like from 2006?

To be happy, healthy, and wise and to find a nice guy to have dinner, a movie and a glass of champagne with. And he needs to have a firm ass, great eyes and nice hands, and know how to use them. Oh yeah, and a job, and kids by only one woman if he has them.
Preferably speaking with a British accent but I'm not picky. No smokers or scrubs need apply.

So...who's next? I tag everyone...all of you!

Ready...go!

No comments: