Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Whinging Wednesdays

Well, I was hoping that I wouldn't have anything to say this week, what with the holidays coming up and everything.

That was before I discovered I couldn't get a ticket to see Spamalot before Tim Curry leaves, and I wasn't invited to my department Christmas party. Apparently, not being invited was simply 'an oversight.' Hmm! I'm sure it's just an oversight if I don't get their expenses in before the deadline too. Spamalot I'm more bumbed about. When I didn't have money, I could have gotten a ticket. Now that I have money, the damn show is sold out until January! Plus, it's colder than a witches you know what here in New York.

So here we are again, with another edition of Whinging Wednesdays. Today it's just random complaints. Like for instance:

1. Subway cars that smell like feet.

2. Bosses who've been sick for weeks, but still come into work hacking up a lung. Then they proceed to breathe all over the place, infecting you with their germs.

3. People who don't know how to fold their garbage neatly before they put in the tiny waste baskets that we have at work.

4. Teenagers who block traffic in front of the MTV building waiting to get into TRL.

5. Not getting a new episode of Prison Break until March!

6. Bosses who wait until the last minute to ask you to book a room for an off-site.

7. The threat of a transit strike in the middle of the holiday season.

8. Nik being robbed of winning America's Next Top Model

9. The systematic destruction of any strong female character that is not somehow related to or sleeping with Sonny Corinthos on General Hospital.

10. Having to appear at bankruptcy court 4 days before Christmas.

Oh, and note to Shar Jackson, girl get over it and stop blaming Britney for stealing Kevin Federline. Frankly, she did you a favor, otherwise you would be the one supporting his broke-ass, do nothing, spend all your money, wanna be rapper instead of Britney.

1 comment:

Karen Scott said...

I'm with you a hundred percent on the whole Shar Jackson/Kev Federline thing. She should be counting her lucky stars. He hasn't any redeeming features as far as I can tell!