Wednesday, December 20, 2006

10 Facts About Elizabeth

Facts about Elizabeth...

1) I hate to ask for help. I will do everything myself, even if it means working until the wee hours before I'll ask anyone to help.

2) I am spoiled. I hate delayed gratification. I want what I want when I want it.

3) I'm not really a cat person

4) I like expensive clothes (I would kill for a pair of Christian Louboutins), which is why I'm probably poor. It's God's way of keeping me humble (at least that's what I tell myself).

5) I like to cook, but only for other people. I need an audience, what can I say.

6) I hate to drink alone, unless I'm eating at the bar in a restaurant.

7) I don't drive. I've never learned, because driver's ed in high school conflicted with the drama club.

8) I hate when I make mistakes. I will fret about it for hours.

9) I can be something of a know it all.

10) I hated college, probably because it was in Syracuse, the snow capital of central New York.

11) I long to get a tattoo but I hate needles, so I content myself with fake ones.

12) I hate snakes so much that I won't even go into the snake house at the zoo.
Thanks for reading!

EKM

2 comments:

MJFredrick said...

LOL - I hate birds so much I won't go into the bird house at the zoo!

MJFredrick said...

Hey, I can comment again!