Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Oprah's New Find


Not much to blog about today. Feeling a bit blah, not sure why. I watched The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe last night, and was thoroughly bored. Very pretty to look at, and you can't ask for a better Aslan than Liam Neeson (who did the voice), but I just didn't care. And I've always loved the books. Maybe it's because it just turned cold all of a sudden, or the fact that I can't believe it's December already, and it's another year without an agent or a book contract.


Thank god for Oprah for finding another piece of man candy for her audience to look at besides Nate Berkus, who is a total cutie, but plays for the other team. This new guy, Jamie Durie has two things going for him already. He's a hunk and a half and he's Australian. Not only that but an Australian gardener.
Yes, ladies, he's a hunky, sweaty, Australian landscaper. Think Mellors from Lady Chatterly's Lover. Oh, the picture of him in his skivvies? Apparently Jamie once danced for this Australian revue, similiar to the Thunder from Down Under revue.
Here's what I gleaned from my favorite resource, Wikipedia. He's a Gemini like my other fake ex-boyfriend James Purefoy (what is is with me and Gemini's named James?), he's 36, oh and he's totally hot.
Have I mentioned that already? Excuse me while I get a glass of ice water to cool off.
Thanks for reading!
EKM

No comments: