Every year, I have such high hopes. I make resolutions, and I keep them for oh, about two months. And then I feel guilty for the rest of the year. But this year I feel is going to be different.
So with that said, here are the few New Year's Resolutions I feel that I can affectively stick to:
1) Have enough respect for myself that I don't let people keep taking advantage of me.
2) Continue with my writing schedule. I have a trilogy that I want to write, and I'm hoping to start on the first book, and write partials for the other two books. They're adult books which should be interesting for me after spending a year in the YA world.
3) Learn enough Italian that I don't feel like such an idiot when I'm in Venice.
4) Spend the year learning Latin ballroom dances, Samba, Rhumba, Cha-Cha, Merengue and Salsa.
5) Finally learn how to drive!
6) Fix up my apartment so that it looks somewhat inhabitable. Consider taking out home improvement loan. Find out if it's tax-deductable.
7) Find someone who treats like a princess not like a cum pot.
8) Take a vacation that you've always wanted to do, whether it's going to Florence or up to see the cottages at Newport, or the wineries in Sonoma Valley.
9) Hopefully find an agent.
10) Try to cut back on the sugar!
Well, that's all for me. Here's hoping that I keep at least a few of those!
Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!