I have had a particularly crappy week. Our former chapter president died, my knee is still hurting me, I didn't make the GH finals for my YA, and other stuff that I don't want to blog about. I only know one other person who's had a crappier week than me. But rather than dwell on the crappy stuff, I'm going to focus on the positive.
1. Catching Richard Armitage playing Claude Monet last night on PBS in The Impressionists
2. Watching Dancing with the Stars. Go Kristi Yamaguchi
3. How sweet Helen Mirren was when I had her sign a copy of her autobiography for one of my best friends.
4. Knowing that my other best friend is coming through her treatments for breast cancer with flying colors. She's a little medical miracle.
5. Anticipating the release of my friend Marley Gibson's first two books (written as Kate Harmon) and going up to Boston for her book party.
6. Buying a new pair of shoes
7. The blogs, Stuff White People Like and Stuff Educated Black People Like.
8. My SWAT writing group that meets on Mondays.
9. Cutie-pie author's blue blue eyes that I could drown in.
10. The hope that Spring is right around the corner
11. Really good sushi. Or even just okay sushi
12. Getting to meet some many fellow bloggers at the National Conference in San Franciso this summer.
13. The book I'm writing right now
14. The pretentiousness of Alex and Simon on The Real Housewives of New York City.
15. Having my hair and make-up done for parties
16. Getting to watch my friend's little boys grow up.
17. The hope that I will finally meet the man I'm supposed to be with.
18. Diving back into the goodness of JD Robb books. How I have missed them!
19. Finding a real great dress
20. All my friends, both here in New York and all over the world.
Thanks for reading,