Saturday, June 14, 2008

House of Dereon - House of DeUgly

Dear Beyonce,

I just want to say how much I like your music, and I admire that you and Jay-Z went to all that trouble to keep your wedding a secret, instead of selling pictures to People or OK Magazine. When you are such a high profile couple, it must be hard to have some things be private.

But I hate to say it, but your clothing line leaves something to be desire. Last night I went into Macy's after my dance class and I just happend to pass by the display for The House of Dereon. Seriously, to put it delicately, the clothes are fugly. I've seen better quality and more attractive clothes at H&M and Old Navy.

I know you love your mother, but do yourself a favor and hire a real designer to work on the line. Maybe take some tips from Jay-Z or even Diddy.

Peace out!

EKM

No comments: