Thursday, January 04, 2007

Astrological Resolutions

I'm a Scorpio, and we love this stuff, so I had to include what my Astrological Resolutions were from MSN.com.

Scorpio: (October 23 - November 21)

1) Career. Work on it, totally, unflinchingly, straight through September.

2) Aim to make a certain higher-up notice more than your memos, between June and October.

3) By early fall, set your sights on that long-distance trip you've been yearning for but keep making excuses about.

4) Sign up for that class you've been thinking about.

5) Make this the year, from start to finish, that you're no longer afraid to let your light shine!

Hmm, well I do plan to work on my career unflinchingly. I have to finish my YA this week, and then start outlining the first book in another trilogy that I hope to write. I don't know why I'm thinking in terms of series, but that seems to be what readers what and I certainly hope to give it to hem.

Number 2, well it would be nice to make it to editor at my night job, because then maybe I could think about quitting the day job, to find another part time job while I write.

Well, number 4, I've already done with the ballroom dancing, and number 3, well I've always wanted to go to Rome and Florence, so maybe that will happen this year. Or Australia, but that involves more money than I'm going to have for awhile.

And I really like 5!

Thanks for reading,

EKM

No comments: