Friday, January 05, 2007

Under the Weather


Yes, it's 4 days in 2007 and I'm sick. Between the wonky temperatures outside (it's either cold or unseasonably warm) or the freezing temperatures that TBTB insist on keeping the office, my body doesn't know what's what.

I, of course, haven't helped matters by not taking my vitamins. I need go and get a new box and some serious Emergen-C or Theraflu to make his all go away. I did have a nice shot of cold medicine yesterday courtesy of a co-worker. It wasn't bad although it would have gone better with a Vodka chaser.

I can't concentrate on anything, although I need to crank out at least 2 pages, but I'm thinking I may leave and go home early.

On the plus side, I have 2 $5 off coupons for Duane Reade, had my 1/2 private dance lesson last night which was awesome. I'm now officially signed up to take Latin Social Dance (samba, rhumba, and cha cha) starting next Monday at 6:30.

I'm also going to a wine tasting on Tuesday, making January the month of wine. On and I've completely lost my appetite, not even chocolate can tempt me. Oh, and I've already broken my New Year's Resolution not to contribute to the tabloidization of America by purchasing US Weekly and Life & Style Magazine. I'm blaming it on not feeling well.

Thanks for reading!

EKM

1 comment:

MJFredrick said...

I hope you feel bette soon, Elizabeth! The guys here are sick and I'm ignoring the scratching at the back of my throat.

You must be sick - NO CHOCOLATE???