Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Strange Days

You know how you can have some days and even some weeks that are just flat out strange? Well, ever since this year started things have been plenty strange.

First thing was receiving a letter telling me about a court date, but it was addressed to someone with a completely different name. You would think the lawyer would get the name right of the people involved in the case.

But then on Friday night, I had a vision as I walked down 12th Street to my friend's house. Who should come striding towards me, looking just as good as this picture you see, but Josh Lucas. He wore a long duster type coat, and he looked scrumptious. I had a big ole grin on my face as he walked past. I think he knew that I knew who he was but I didn't say anything. Probably because I was afraid that i was going to beg him to marry me!

Than Monday night, I come home and find two checks have been sent to me by accident for a Miss Clairol commercial that I know I didn't do. I reveled in the amount for a bit (almost $900) but then I had to call the company yesterday and tell them, and return the checks (boo-hoo, I had already earmarked that money for a new laptop and an I-pod.)

Also yesterday, some guy told me to go 'f***k' myself just because I didn't know how to direct his call. The operator sent him to me, and then I tried to send him back but instead he just cursed me out, when I found absolutely appalling, but what can you do.

Anybody else have strange stuff happening?

Thanks for reading!

EKM

1 comment:

MJFredrick said...

Wow, that is a lot of weird stuff! At least seeing Josh Lucas was good!