Tuesday, January 02, 2007

January Horoscope

From Julie Hill, agent and astrologer extraordinaire, my stars for the month of January 2007. Since I'm a Scorpio with Libra rising, not to mention my moon and Venus also in Libra, I always read both horoscopes.

libra: a great offer does not always mean a great deal. Over time, even the sweetest of offers can sour when one does not look at the details. Be sure to look at rights splits and royalty escalation clauses closely.

scorpio: 2007 could bring the big break you have been craving. and the money is there too. gather information and consider all offers carefully. do not act until later in the month, or next month, ideally.

Well, that's news that I like to hear. For a moment, I thought the beginning of this year was going to be as sucky as the end of last year.

Thanks for reading,

EKM

No comments: