Friday, November 04, 2005

Three Things About Me

Three things about me...

Three screen names that you've had: kerri1102, bitsym, ekerrimahon

Three things you like about yourself: my hair, my creativity, my sense of responsibility

Three things you don't like about yourself: My perfectionism, oversensitivity, procrastination

Three parts of your heritage: American Indian, African-American, Caucasian

Three things that scare you: Right-wingers, religious fanatics, and Tom Cruise

Three of your everyday essentials: tea, chocolate, Internet access

Three things you are wearing right now: black skirt, maroon sweater, black boots

Three of your favorite songs: "Somebody to Love" (Queen), Every Breath You Take (The Police), Father Figure(George Michael)

Three things you want in a relationship: respect, love, humor

Three things you can't live without: friends, tea and books

Three places you want to go on vacation: India, Australlia, Barbados

Three things you just can't do: do math, put myself in a box, drive

Three kids names: Sebastian, Madeleine, Christian

Three things you want to do before you die: Write a bestseller, live in London again, play blackjack in Vegas.

Three celeb crushes: James Purefoy, David Walliams, Daniel Craig (LOL, I'm a total anglophile!)
Three of your favorite musicians: Michael Buble, Keith Urban, Sting

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: eyes, hands, and a cute butt.

Three of your favorite hobbies: reading, eating, watching movies

Three things you really want to do badly right now: quit my day job, move abroad, finish my book

Three careers you're considering/you've considered: dancer, teacher, actress

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: I'm messy, I like computer games, I can be politically incorrect.

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: I am overly emotional, I love fluffy animals, and I'm obsessed with clothes and shoes.

No comments: