Thursday, November 10, 2005

What were they thinking?















The cover of Nicole Richie's novel. I'm not sure what Harper Collins is trying to say with this cover. It's not partcularly flattering, and I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a biography, a coffee table book, or a novel.

Here's the alternative.


Apparently the book is about a pop princess named Chloe who was adopted as a small child by a famous pop star. Hmm! Who does that sound like.

The book is only 250 pages, and I've heard that Ms. Richie actually penned this novel herself, unlike Paris Hilton who had to have help with her little tome, or Fabio who had help from Wendy Markham to write his romance novels.

Far be it for me to scoff, since I don't have a book contract, and I'm sure they're trying to sell it off her fifteen minutes of fame, but if I were Nicole I"d sue the photographer and the publishers for these covers.

1 comment:

Marley Gibson said...

So, this is allegedly a "fiction" book? Or is this her life's tell-all? Wow...bet it was hard for her to get a book deal, eh? *EG*