Tuesday, June 06, 2006

25 Things

My friend and fellow RWA NYC member Megan Frampton posted her answers to the "25 Things" questions over on her blog. Here are mine, because I'm still editing and I'm sure you're all tired of hearing how my revisions are going, my lack of a love life, how gross people are here at work (someone cooked email in the microwave, it exploded and they just left it. Didn't clean it up. Would they do that at home?)

Aren't you glad I spared you?

1) If you could build a second house anywhere, where would it be?

London

2) What is your favorite article of clothing?

Any of my Diane von Furstenberg wrap dresses.

3) What is the last CD you purchased?

Dixie chicks new one, and American Idol Encores.

4) What time do you wake up in the morning?

6:00 a.m. during the week, and whenever I get up on the weekends.

5) What is your favorite kitchen appliance?

George Forman Grill.

6) If you could play any instrument, what would it be?

The violin. The most beautiful sound in the world, just heartbreaking.

7) What is your favorite color?

Red.

8) Do you believe in the afterlife?

Yes, I'd like to think that I would get to see my parents again.

9) What is your favorite children's book?

Any Nancy Drew or the Little House on the Prairie books.

10) What is your favorite season?

Spring. My favorite flowers are lilacs, and I can't wait to get rid of the pantyhose and wear sandals.

11) Do you have a tattoo?

I've thought about it but I'm afraid of needles, and who wants to look at an old tattooed woman?

12) Can you juggle?

No, and honestly have never had the desire to.

13) Who is the person you would most like to travel back in time and talk to?

Jennie Jerome Churchill or Mary Magdalene. Find out the real scoop on Jesus.

14) What is your favorite day of the week?

I know my least favorite--Monday--.

15) What's in the trunk of your car?

I don't have a car.

16) If you could have one superpower what would it be?

Read minds.

17) Sushi or beef?

Sushi!

18) What is your favorite meal?

Anything with lobster.

19) When is your birthday?

November 2 (same as Pat Buchanan, K.D. Lang, Burt Lancaster, and Marie Antoinette)

20) Do you watch Oprah?

Of course.

21) Do you watch Survivor?

Not unless forced to.

22) What is your favorite TV show?

Grey's Anatomy

23) Do you celebrate Christmas?

Kind of, Christmas hasn't really been the same for me since my parent's died, and I have no significant other or children.

24) What is your favorite movie?

It's a cliche but Gone with the Wind is one of my favorite movies even though I hated the book.

25) Vanilla or chocolate?

Chocolate, naturallement.

1 comment:

Megan Frampton said...

MY favorite item of your clothing is any of your DVF dresses.

Good luck with the editing.