Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Kindness of Strangers

Do you ever just have one of those days? You break the heel of your shoe on the way to work, you get your period and have nothing with you, or you spill soup down the front of your brand new suit. One of those days.

Well, today was one of those days. I was on my way to the elevator to go to the library to sign up to use the computer after work to check my email (my modem at home is broken. I really need to buy a lap top at some point). Anywhoo, I was just about to get into the elevator, when another employee kindly informed me that my skirt was tucked up under my arm on one side.

Yes, I'd walked all the way to the elevator with my underwear showing. Thank god, I'd remembered to wear clean underwear today. I'd like to thank all those people who walked past me or saw me and didn't bother to tell me that I flashed almost the entire sixth floor on my way to the elevator.

May it happen to you one day.

Speaking of the kindness of strangers, will someone kindly tell Toni Braxton to put some clothes on. First on American Idol, and now at the BET Awards, she shows up half-naked. Now I know girlfried wants to show she's still sexy after having two kids, but there's a classy way to do it. Not looking like she should be dancing around a pole at Scores!

Oooh, this is fun. A friend sent this to me today, and I'm having a blast playing with it.

http://www.planetdan.net/pics/misc/georgie.htm

It's oddly addtictive!

Thanks for reading,

EKM

No comments: