Thursday, July 26, 2007

5 Cheesiest Songs on my iPod


So after I lost my red iPod Nano, I hadn't planned on buying another iPod, but I was missing my music something fierce, so I decided to buy the little Apple iPod shuffle, and I chose orange, because it was such a neat color, and I knew most people would go for the pink or blue colors. My shuffle would stand out in the crowd, the way my red one did.
The only thing that's bad about the shuffle is that it only holds about 250 songs compared to the 1,000 that the 2G iPod Nano holds so I've had to be really careful about what I download onto it.
Still, it's always good to have a little cheese among the Amy Winehouse and the Bob Dylan don't you think? For those moments when you need a little pick-up or want to go bopping down the street.
So here are the 5 cheesiest songs on my iPod:
1) Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield (Got's to love the Rick and how can you not love a song that uses the word moot in the lyrics?)
2) Dancing Queen - ABBA
3) These Boots are made for Walking - Nancy Sinatra
4) MacArthur's Park - Donna Summer (Doesn't anyone know what those lyrics mean? 'Someone left the cake out in the rain?)
5) What's new Pussycat? - Tom Jones (Oh my God, the man is like 67 and still hot).
Thanks for reading,
EKM

1 comment:

MJFredrick said...

I MUST HAVE an iPod! My son got one for his bday and now I want one! I figure it will be great for the National workshop CDs and books on CD, too.

Plus, you know, Supernatural.