Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Yes, I'm a Celebrity Magnet


So I'm on my way to the subway last night, clutching Harry Potter Book 7, when who should come walking past me, yakking on his cell phone but the great man himself, Mr. Gordon Ramsay. I couldn't believe it. I just about died. Now this is not quite as fantastic as KMJ getting to press her womanly flesh up against Sam from Top Chef but it was close. I would have said something to him but I was afraid he was going to yell at me for talking to him when he was clearly on the phone.
I watched the first season of Hell's Kitchen for the most part, but I couldn't watch the whole thing because it was giving me an ulcer to watch him yell at the contestants every week. But I do like Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares on BBC America, where he actually comes off as a nice person, who cares about people that he's trying to help. I understand that in the American version, he's back to yelling at people.
And no, I have not finished Harry Potter 7. I just got the book on Monday and I'm savoring it like a fine wine. I do not want it to be over yet, although I'm tempted to take a mental health day to finish it. I know I'm going to need that glass of wine when it's over, because I'll be so sad. And there's no chance of Hogwarts, the Next Generation (Thank God).
Thanks for reading!
EKM

No comments: