Saturday, July 14, 2007

Tag,

Time for a little grown up tag courtesy of Carleen! (We writers will do just about anything to put off you know actually writing.)There are rules for this game and here they are:

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


8 Random Things About Me:

1. I'm average height, and usually I think I'm pretty tall until I stand next to someone tall and then I realize just how short I am!

2. Eight years ago I went off meat, and giving up steak and chicken was much easier than I ever imagined it would be. Although occasionally, I miss eating liver.

3. When I was in 9th grade I received an award for Perfect Attendance.

4. I'm afraid of snakes so much, I won't even walk through the reptile house at the zoo.

5. I once Xeroxed my breasts at my temp job and faxed them to a guy I was hot for.

6. I can't stand being late. I'm almost anal about getting anywhere on time, and nothing gets me more upset than people who are habitually late. I'm talking 20-30 minutes late. I think it's rude and inconsiderate, particularly now that people have cellphones. Dude, call if you're going to be late!

7. When I was little I thought that people actually lived in the television set.

8. I hate, hate, hate going to the dentist!

So now I'm tagging, Marley, Kelly Parra, Megan , Gabrielle, Mary, Carolyn, Maureen, and Anton. You're it!

2 comments:

Carleen Brice said...

Thanks for playing! I don't know how you felt about meat, but for me sugar was (I thought) like air. Turns out...not so much.

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Thanks, Elizabeth, I'll play this week!