Friday, July 20, 2007

TGIF - Things that I love



Since it's Friday, and I'm so happy that this week is over, I thought today's post would be about some things that I love.






Mike Rowe - See the guy to the left? That's Mike Rowe, the host of Dirty Jobs on The Discovery Channel. If you haven't watched this show, you should. The premise is that Mike Rowe goes around the country investigating the jobs that are the most people are lucky they don't have to do. Everything from cleaning out a septic tank, to standing hip deep in bat guana, this guy is game for everything. And he doesn't just stand around interviewing people, he gets right in there, and I mean literally. I think in one episode, he hand his arm up a cow's ass for some reason.

Joey and Howie on Top Chef - First these two lugs hate each other and almost come to blows, next thing you know after working with Casey, they love each other so much, I expect them to start making out at any moment. Two lunkheads making great food.


Dark Chocolate Covered M&M's, Dark Chocolate Covered Raisinets - Basically if you cover it with dark chocolate I'll eat it. You could probably cover a cockroach in dark chocolate, and if I didn't know what it was, I'd think it was just something crunchy. Barring that, with these two items, I can get my dark chocolate fix every day. And it's good for you too, plus raisins are fruit!

Anthony Bourdain - How much do I love this guy? Even though he can't stand vegetarians, I still love him, because he's witty, and smart, and he's willing to drink snake's urine, so I don't have to. Every episode of Top Chef that he guest judges is a keeper. Seriously, get rid of Padma and Gail and just have Tom, Ted, and Anthony and I would be a happy girl.






Richard Armitage as Sir Guy of Gisbourne - Is it just me or is Richard Armitage the only reason to watch the BBC's new Robin Hood? Cause it certainly isn't Robin Hood. While I like Maid Marian and the Sheriff, Robin Hood and the Merry Men are a bit boring to me. But Richard Armitage is cruel, manly and also surprisingly vulnerable. He's the classic alpha male/bad boy. Someone give this guy his own series pronto!







And finally how smoking hot are these shoes?

1 comment:

MJFredrick said...

I am with you on Sir Guy! I think he and Marian have great chemistry!

GORGEOUS shoes!!!