Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Boxing Day!




Happy Boxing Day everyone! For those of you who don't know what the heck Boxing Day is and why the Brits and Canadians get a holiday the day after Christmas, well head on over to the History Hoydens where Tracy Grant gives a very good description of the holiday, along with the historical background on other great holiday traditions.


Me, I'm taking it easy today and tomorrow. Actually doing some fun reading instead of research books for a change! Finally digging into Rebel Angels by Libba Bray. Also going to the movies. So far, I've seen Sweeney Todd which was most excellent. Johnny Depp is a god as far as I'm concerned. Sweeney Todd is my favorite musical and the first Broadway show I ever saw. My dad took me and we had a great time, so it's special to me. And I can say that Tim Burton did an amazing job with the script and the score.

Finished my synopsis on Monday, clocking in at a whopping 8 pages. Now, I need to go through it and highlight the bits that are truly important to try and get it down to 3-4 pages tops.
Finally here are some holiday cartoons to keep you amused.










No comments: