Thursday, September 29, 2005

Dragging My Feet


Man, I am so tired today. I had literally 3 hours of sleep last night. Why you might ask? Well, last night at work, I had to watch this BBC/Discovery Channel show called Top Grear. If you're not familiar with this show, let me give you a brief description. It's about cars. Yes, cars, the entire show they talk about cars.

Now, I'm a New Yorker. I don't have a driver's license, although I keep meaning to get one, and cars don't interest me in the slightest apart from a mode of transportation. So this show was not on my top 100 list of shows to watch.

What made it worse, was the fact that I had to log in everytime someone mentioned a fricking car, and they mentioned at least 25 different makes and brands. It turned out we only had to write 9 questions, thank god. Oh yeah, I had two other people working with me on this show, because it's so brand heavy they need at least 2 to 3 people to catch all of them. See above. That's a Bentley Continental, one of the cars that I had to write about. These babies used cost over a hundred thousand dollars. Used!

Slick chick that I am, I offered to log in all the products into the system, while the two guys I was working with started on the questions, which meant that in the end I only ended up having to write 2. Yippee! Still, although the show was over by 11, by the time we got done it was 1;30, and the trains don't really run regularly at that time, so I didn't get home until quarter of 3, and then I had to get up at 6 for work, so I'm dragging.

Plus, I'm off caffeine for the next few days, which has given me a lovely headache to remember it by. So I'm cheating a little with this post. Johanna Edwards had a great list on her site last Friday, so I'm paying it forward.

The Hate List

So here, in no particular order, are the people who do not contribute to my well-being or amusement:

1. Fabio (Enough already)
2. Johnny Fairplay
3. Omarosa (someone stop her before she breeds)
4. Star Jones Reynolds
5. Elisabeth Hasselbeck
6. Tom Cruise
7. The Wanna Fanta Girls (could they be more annoying)
8. Mary Hart
9. Janice Dickinson (crazy and pyschotic)
10. Donald Trump
11. Martha Stewart
12. Bill O'Reilly
13. Tucker Carlson
14. Ann Coulter
15. Rush Limbaugh (see a trend)
16. Tim Green
17. Paris Hilton
18. Jesse Palmer
19. Gwyneth Paltrow (sorry, gwynnie)
20. Wendy Pepper


Okay, who would make your list?

1 comment:

cityman05 said...

I guess I'd have to go with Oprah.