Wednesday, September 21, 2005

WTF Moments of the day

"I don't know why people spread rumors about me. That's a question no one can answer. I'm just fabulous."

- Lil Kim in Blender Magazine.
Is she kidding? The woman is going to prison for a year for perjuring herself in front of a jury.
Here's another beauty - Talk about keeping it real: Tyra Banks underwent a televised sonogram on her new talk show to prove that her breasts aren't fake.

After Banks asked the men in the audience to leave, Dr. Garth Fisher from ABC's "Extreme Makeover" performed a touch test and then the sonogram. He concluded: "Tyra Banks has natural breasts; there are no implants."
Banks, who models for Victoria's Secret, also displayed how her push-up bra exaggerated her body. However, Banks said she's not totally real.
So that's good television, when you can show the audience that you're breasts are real! This is why I prefer a good television drama!

2 comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

So they are real! LOL! Just kidding. I saw that advertised but I didn't know how the heck she was going to prove it!

thewriterslife said...

LOL, this was funny! Missed that show...ah well. BTW, I was reading over the comments and it looks to me like you might have spammers. Go into your dashboard and under settings, you'll see where you can change it to where anonymous posters can't come in and scam. I had to do that and thought you might like to know. ;o)