Tuesday, October 04, 2005

And now for something completely different

Thanks to Kelly at Words of a Writer form turning me on to this site.

From Julie Hill, literary agent and astrologer:

Scorpio: you may be feeling less than good physically this month. slowing down can be terrific for new ideas. so while you take your NSAIDs and watch more TV, some new wonderful incredible ideas will appear.

Wow, that's cool. I have been feeling under the weather lately. I attribute it to the fact that the damn weather can't make up it's mind. First it's Autumn, then it's summer and back again. I don't know how to dress in the morning anymore. Went to my exercise class last night, felt good afterwards, bought a chocolate croissant because I believe in the reward system.

I particularly like the part about watching more TV since that's my job, and I got some great ideas from the Surreal Life.

Anybody else have a great horoscope?

No comments: