Friday, October 28, 2005

Embarrasing Moments

A friend sent me this in an email, and I thought it was cute:

Little David was in his fifth grade class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up: doctor, policeman, salesman, etc.

David was being uncharacteristically quiet, and so the teacher asked him about his father.

"My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go out to the alley with some guy and have sex with him for money."

The teacher, shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some coloring, and then took Little David aside.

"Is that really true about your father?" she asked.

"No," said David. "Actually, he works for the Bush administration, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids."


I laughed my head off when I read that. Out of the mouths of babes!

No comments: