Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Flipside to Overindulgence

Sorry, I haven't blogged in a bit. I was rushing to get my fifteen pages done and edited before I posted them to the bulletin board for the on-line writing class that I've been taking for the past five weeks. Also, I'm in the middle of writing the fourth chapter for next week, and I'm hoping to get that finished and done, and chapter five started by the end of the week. Plus, my group is moving on the floor, and I need to get things packed and ready by Friday afternoon. The irony is that my group is only moving over one row. Seriously, we could just move things ourselves, instead of having to pay thousands of dollars to movers to move the boxes. I don't even think our PC's are moving, and we don't have to pack those up.

Also, feeling a bit fragile after overindulging last night at the champagne tasting that I went to. I tasted 24 different champagnes, and I got to eat blinis and caviar (not the expensive stuff). Plus lots of cheese. Reminded me of the Meg Ryan movie, French Kiss, where she overindulges in cheese, even though she's lactose intolerant, like moi. Not bad though for $37.

However, today, I have a tiny little headache, which is not going away despite the Advil I took this morning. This is what happens when you get old, you can't drink like a seventeen year old anymore. Not that I would want to be seventeen again. Yuch!

Thanks for reading!

EKM

No comments: