Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Random Thoughts

This was the horoscope that I found in my in box this morning:


"Do you have an urge to howl at the Moon? With the September 7 full Moon lunar eclipse in sensitive Pisces you may feel a bit thin-skinned. Yet, there isn’t a better time to tune into yourself and take stock of where you are and what you want. See if you can take some time away from your busy schedule. Turn off your cell phone, hire a babysitter or take a personal day from work."

Gee, do you think I could use that as an excuse for not going to work tomorrow? I'm mean I've been feeling pretty run down, and my allergies are acting up. Or maybe I'm just allergic to the bad acting on last night's episode of Fashion House. You know your show is in trouble when the only one who can act is Bo Derek.

I mean this show was ludicrous, and I'm not talking in a good way. The best bit was when Nikki, a fashion model, hands over her friend's design to the head designers at the House of Gianni for them to use in the next fashion show. And her friend wasn't upset about it! She wasn't even looking for a job in fashion since she was too busy ironing her husband's shirts in a poor imitation of a Stepford wife.

I don't care what anyone says, Tom Cruise releasing pictures of baby Suri is a totally to change the public's perception of him as a lunatic. Let's face it, a Vanity Fair cover is a little more prestigious than just releasing the pictures to the media or to People Magazine. The same thing with Brooke Shield's telling Jay Leno that Tom Cruise apologized to her. This was a whole year after he made those comments about her in the press. You can't tell me that this timing is a little odd. First Paramount announces they haven't renewed his deal, and then Brooke is telling everyone he apologized.

All this in a week where we learned that the nutjob who claimed to have killed Jon Benet Ramsay didn't, and poor Steve Irwin died. At least he died doing what he loved, working with animals. Poor Jon Benet still hasn't received justice ten years after her death.

Thanks for reading!

EKM

No comments: