Friday, May 02, 2008

Sorority 101 - Marley Gibson aka Kate Harmon


I'm so excited. My friend Marley Gibson's new books came out yesterday, and now I'm holding them in my hot little hands, thanks to the miracle of Barnes and Noble.com. Aren't the covers cool?

I'm bummed though because I have to miss the groovy party tonight at the ultraswank Lenox Hotel in Boston due to my presidential duties (we're having a brunch tomorrow with author Hope Tarr, who is a new member of the chapter). But at least I'll be able to read Marley's books while sitting at the bar drinking champers tonight.


In the meantime, you can read an interview with the uber-cool Ms. Gibson over at Kwana's blog. Or just head to your local bookstore and buy a copy (or several) and give them to your friends.

3 comments:

Marley Gibson said...

Thank you sooooooo much, Elizabeth! Hope you enjoy the books. We missed you last night, but we had a time.

Hugs,
Marley = )

Kwana said...

Thanks for the shout out. The Party was fab and you were missed.

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

As I said in my email, I'm really bummed you won't be writing the rest of the books in the series. I'm hooked, I tell ya! You did such a fantabulous job, I can't imagine anyone else coming close.