Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Astrology for Writers

I found this over at Astrology for Writers:

Scorpio:

Ask for new jobs, ask for more money, ask for higher royalties, ask for two or three book deals. If you are a film person, seek the biggest distributors, the biggest film agent, even creative control. ( Anyone who knows Hollywood knows that is the HolyGrail of Writers). Zach Helm must have some Scorpio planets.

Wow! I'd better get cracking my revisions of my YA!

I also have Libra rising, and a Libra Moon, so I always read Libra as well. Check this out:

Libra:

You have enormous physical and mental energy now. This will last a few more weeks, so now is the time to really re-structure the plot line of anything fictional. Rewrites go extremely well during Mercury retrogrades( now) but do not expect to actually iron out all details until the end of the month at least. Mercury has new ideas in store, but they don' t come all at once.

What does your horoscope predict?

1 comment:

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

I wish it did! Thanks for stopping by.