Friday, March 24, 2006

What Movie Kiss are you?

I'm sick as a dog, as much as I hate to admit it. Of course, I'm sitting here typing this at work, and I'll be going to my night job after work. See the way I was raised, you don't miss school or work unless you're lying in a coma. So, despite the fact that I feel like crap that's been microwaved on high, I'm here blogging. So I leave you with this little blog quiz. I don't know why you can't see the picture, but I'm going to take a guess that it's Princess Leia and Han Solo, which is cool because The Empire Strikes Back is my favorite of all six Star Wars films. Don't even get me started on the last three.

Your Famous Movie Kiss is from The Empire Strikes Back

"Captain, being held by you isn't quite enough to get me excited."

No comments: