Saturday, March 18, 2006

Major News for a Good Friend

Hi all! I have major news about a very good friend of mine, Marley Gibson. She sold!!!!!!!!!!

Take a look at this:

CHILDREN'S: YOUNG ADULTDebut author Marley Gibson's four untitled books in a series about a group of collegiate sorority sisters, to Angelle Pilkington and Karen Chaplin at Puffin, in a nice deal, by Deidre Knight at The Knight Agency (world.) Deidre.Knight@knightagency.net


Awesome news, and it couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

Cyber-champagne for everyone!

2 comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

I heard about this awesome sale!! I love hearing when these great deals happen--and I was wowed by the 4 book contract. I mean how often does that happen??

Good for Marley!!

Marley Gibson said...

Thanks soooooooooooo much Elizabeth!!!! I don't think I'll ever tire of reading the deal in print. ::BG::

Hugs,
Marley = )