Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Four Score!

Okay, I had another post already thought about, but since Megan tagged me, I'll save the juicy goodness for tomorrow. So here goes:

Four movies you would watch over and over:
The Lion in Winter (old school version with Timothy Dalton)
Gone With The Wind
Center Stage
The Turning Point (ah, Misha,)

Four places you have lived:
Syracuse, NY
New York, NY
Los Angeles, CA (okay, only when I went to visit the ex-sweetie pie, but still)
London, England

Four TV shows you love to watch (Gosh, only 4? Harsh)
House
Grey's Anatomy
Law & Order: SVU
American Idol
America's Next Top Model
Okay, that's five, so sue me.

Four places you have been on vacation:
London
Paris
Bahamas
Venice

Four websites you visit daily:
NYTimes
All About Romance
The Soap Scope
Iwon.com

Four of your favorite foods:
Lobster
Saag Paneer and Naan (spinach and Indian bread)
crab and artichoke dip
Champagne (It's made from grapes, okay)

Four places you would rather be right now:
In bed
In London
Wherever James Purefoy's at
Sitting in an agent's office signing a contract for representation

Four friends you are tagging that you think will respond:
Vanessa Virtue
Kelly Parra
Gabrielle
Mary F.

4 comments:

Marley Gibson said...

Oooo...I know what I need to do! LOL!! = )

Megan Frampton said...

Hey, thanks for playing! I'd watch Lion in Winter over and over again too--I have, in fact.

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Hey, Elizabeth, thanks for the tag! I did this on my blog and I was going to share here, but I have to wait until my blog stops acting weird. Argh!

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

I finally find my blog post:

Four Jobs I've Had:
Receptionist
Accounting clerk for a department store
Attorney File Clerk/Errand runner
Assistant Credit Fraud Investigator

Four Movies I Watch Over and Over: (there's really too many to count, but I'll give it shot.)
Pretty Woman
Star Wars movies
St. Elmos Fire
The Breakfast Club

Four Places I've Lived:
Weiser, Idaho
Boise, Idaho
Fremont, California
Union City, California

Four TV Shows I Love:
NCIS
Survivor
Miami Ink
CSI

Four Place I've Vacationed:
Hollywood/L.A.
Washington DC
Santa Barbara
Tahoe

Four Favorite Dishes
Carne Asada tacos
taquitos
Lasagna
Oriental rice bowls

Four Sites I Visit Daily (not counting blogs)
Publishers Marketplace
KOD's Clues N News
YA Teen Chick Lit
Bloglines

Four--uh, I mean three--Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
Borders
Deep into writing a book
A good restaurant where I don't have to cook. =)