Wednesday, April 05, 2006

April Writer's Horoscope

Okay, it's official, I'm completely fried. I had to watch the pilot of Pepper Dennis last night, the new WB series, starring Rebecca Romajin, who I used to like until she broke with John Stamos and now I have no use for her. It doesn't help that the show totally sucks. It takes the same plot as Grey's Anatomy but set's in a Chicago news station. Like Meredith Gray, Pepper meets a guy in a bar, has sex with him, and then finds out he was hired for the anchor job she wanted. Of course, she tells Charlie they can't have a relationship because they work together, but you know as fast as you can say Katie Couric, they'll be hitting the sheets.

I made the mistake of taking the subway home instead of a cab after I got done at midnight. It took me almost two hours to get home, thanks to the N/R train also known as the Never Ready.

So I'm giving you my April Writer's Horoscope, thanks to Julie Hill of Hill Media over at Publisher's Marketplace:

Libra: A chance meeting can make a huge difference in your happiness level. Take your work to the local coffee place and see what happens. ( and let me know, hillagent@aol.com) If you get to go out of the country, you won't have to learn the language to meet someone who can change your life. Above all, be social. Get out there and see what the Universe has in store!

Scorpio: This is Scorpios' lucky year.You'll look back on 2006 as the year that lots of nice things happened both personally and at the office. Therefore, it is best not to take a backseat in any changes you want made. Writers should ask for the Moon, and log all their ideas for future use. Only drawback: you may be wordier this year than you need to be. Edit down.


I'm a Scorpio with Libra Rising, Libra Moon, and Venus in Libra so I always read the Libra horoscope as well as Scorpio every month.

Love, Love, my horoscope this month. Funny before I read this, I was already editing down the YA. Cut 15 pages in the past two days!

1 comment:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

I love reading her horoscopes!! I always seem to find a connection in my life to her predictions. =D

Rooting for 2006 to be your year!!