Saturday, April 15, 2006

Spring Fever

Well the weather here in New York today was phenomenal but I think it's affecting people adversely. For example, I was in the library today, and a guy came up to me and not only did he tell me that I was very beautiful but he asked me if I was a model.

I asked him if he was blind! I mean I'm a little vertically challenged to be a model not to mention I'm older than the hills. But I was very flattered by the attention. He gave me his number but I'm not going to call him, for one thing, it was a totally cheesy line, 2) I have a feeling he's running some kind of scam since he kept telling me that he could get me into modeling. Still it was a nice feeling to know that I still have it whatever 'it' is.

Also, it turns out that Auction guy doesn't have a girlfriend, and is quite single. However he still has an entourage of women, and I'm not sure I want to start trying to cull him from the herd. I can just add him to the list of men I have a crush on including Bob Mayer of Jenny Crusie/Bob Mayer fame, although my friends tell me they find it strange that I have a crush on him. Okay, so Anderson Cooper is okay, but Bob Mayer is not?

I seriously need to get out more!

On a bummer note, I did get my first rejection from an email query. I'm not going to let it get me down because it's Spring baby!

No comments: