Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday Morning Question Meme

Ah Monday morning again! I snagged this nifty meme from Megan's blog, and wanted to do it, too, since I'm in the midst of getting ready to start querying my YA, and this way I don't have to think too hard on a Monday morning.

1. FIRST NAME? Elizabeth

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I was named Elizabeth after my great grandmother and Kerri after a detective in a novel that my mother was reading when she was pregnant with me.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last Monday. Serious PMS. Crying over a friendship, no less.

4. WHAT IS ON YOUR DESKTOP BACKGROUND? A glorious sunset

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? I don't eat meat, so smoked salmon salad

6. KIDS? No, but I'm dying to have one

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I guess, although I've been told I'm a bit of a sarcastic cow.

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL ? I used too. This blog is sort of a journal, but I try to censor myself. I don't always make it.

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Uh, yeah.

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup.

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? God, no. Sky diving maybe

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't eat cereal very much, but when I do, it's oat meal, or Kasha G0-Lean

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES ? Yes, now but ex-sweetie pie used to do it for me.

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No, physically, mentally very

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mint chocolate chip Tofutti cuties

16. SHOE SIZE? 7 1/2 - 8

17. RED OR PINK? Red but pink is nice

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Oh, so many choices! Curly hair, small breasts, child-bearing hips, lack of booty. Also, my inability to forgive and forget is a tough one.

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mother

20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans and black suede ankle boots

21. LAST THING YOU ATE? Pizza

22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The chatter of people talking at work

23 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Burnt Sienna

24. FAVORITE SMELL? Lilacs

25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? ex-sweetie pie

26. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Smile

27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, I do.

28. FAVORITE DRINK? Champagne, it's the drink of choice

29. FAVORITE SPORT? I don't play sports.

30. HAIR COLOR? This month, sort of a mahogany brown

31. EYE COLOR? Dark chocolatey brown.

32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Never, I hate the idea of putting something on my eyes.

33. FAVORITE FOOD? Lobster.

34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy.

35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 40 Year Old Virgin

36. COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Green, purple and orange, swirly shirt.

37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Neither, Fall.

38. HUGS OR KISSES? Long, slow, wet kisses that last for three days

39. FAVORITE DESSERT? Warm flourless chocolate cake.

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Barbra The Way She is, Much Ado About You, Other Voices, Manhunt

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Compaq Thinkpad.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Grey's Anatomy

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Rain, wine being poured, Chopin

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Italy, Venice for Carnevale

46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I sing sort of. Is that a special talent?

47. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? November 2, New York, NY

48.Why did you answer this survey of your self? Because I'm running out of things to write about at the moment.

1 comment:

Megan Frampton said...

A detective novel? So your mom was a reader, too. Cool! Do you know which book it was?