Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Glamourous Life



So I'm going to National this summer in Atlanta and I need a dress to wear to the RITA/Golden Heart ceremony on the last night. Now even though I'm not nominated, I love any chance to dress up, so right now I'm looking for a dress instead of waiting until the last minute and running up to Loehmann's. It's worked for me in the past, but I thought I'd try something different this year.

Now this dress to the right, is a little too fancy for the RITA's, but isn't it to die for? It's Badgley Mischka, the designers who do alot of red carpet events in Hollyweird.

I love it because it's very old Hollywood glamour. I can just imagine Rita Hayworth or Linda Darnell wearing this baby to the Academy Awards ceremony back in the days when it was held at the Hotel Roosevelt.

If I were still a member of The Players Club (a private club for members and friends of the industry) I would definitely be wearing this to a Pipe Night or Founders Night. Heck, if I could find anyone who would want to marry me, I would wear this to my engagement party. Or anyone's engagement party for that matter, so invite me, please!

Sigh!

Thanks for reading,

EKM

P.S. Thank god Ace was finally given the boot on American Idol, but what crack are the producers smoking? Andrea Bocelli? Singing world's greatest love songs? Oy!

2 comments:

Megan Frampton said...

I love this dress, and you would look gorgeous in it!

MJFredrick said...

I think you would look GREAT in this dress!