Thursday, May 18, 2006

Can't stay to blog!

No time to blog today. I received a request for my full manuscript of Crazy Little Thing Called Love from super duper agent #1, and I need to sit down and go over the manuscript one final time with a fine tooth comb to make sure there are no misspellings, no tense problems, and most importantly no holes in the plot! And then it's off to the post-office.

Way to go Fox News for showing Taylor and Katharine in your studio before Seacrest revealed that Elliott was going home. Rupert Murdoch must be proud of you guys!

EKM

3 comments:

Megan Frampton said...

WOO-HOO!

Let me know if you need another set of eyes--I'm happy to help.

MJFredrick said...

Good luck, Elizabeth!!!

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

Thanks everyone for the encouragement! Keep your fingers and toes crossed!