Thursday, May 04, 2006

May Horoscope

Julie Hill of Hill Media does Astrology for Writers, Editors and Filmmakers over at Publisher's Marketplace. This is what is (hopefully) up for me this month.

Libra: You have many irons in the fire and may be exhausted. Put off until next month what you can. Put off signing contracts until you get all the expert advice you need. Remember: lawyers and publishing are strange bedfellows, to say the least.

Scorpio: If a woman is involved in any of your deals, she can be trusted. Your intuition is your best resource now, so doing things that may not be logical are actually the better course of action. The old " trust your gut" applies. That's where the $$$ is.

Cool Beans! Keeping my fingers crossed that I sign with a lovely woman agent (not that men can't be great agents. I don't want anyone to think I'm being discriminatory), and a lovely editor (see above. Chris Keeslar, I'm told, is a great editor).

No comments: