Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there.

Since my own mother passed away almost seventeen years ago, I've been thinking lately about how much she influenced me.

I'm like my mother in that I never take no for an answer.

I'm like my mother in that I have champagne tastes on a beer budget.

I'm like my mother in that I fight for what I believe in even when it's not popular.

I'm like my mother in that I'm loyal to my friends.

I'm like my mother in that I mother everyone including my friends.

I'm like my mother in that I totally believe Oswald was framed.

I wish I more like my mother in terms of being more gregarious. My mother could walk into a room and own it. Whereas I still have to fight not to stand in a corner whenever I'm at a party.

More than that I just miss my mother.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: