Thursday, May 11, 2006

Farewell to Chris - MY American Idol


Short post today. Still processing that MY Chris was voted off American Idol last night. Totally in mourning, my enjoyment of the show has just dimmed. The only thing that can salvage it is if MY Taylor wins the whole thing. Damn you Katherine McPhee!

The other saving grace is that Chris is such a true talent that I'm sure either Clive Davis or some other enterprising producer will snap him up in a heartbeat. His career has just begun.

2 comments:

Tommy and Jennifer said...

Chris'll be fine. I'm sure that he'll have a CD out this time next year. And I'll be first in line to get it! Much Love.

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

Ah another Chris fan. I'll be right behind you on line buying it. I've just read that Fuel wants him to be their lead singer, and I'm sure he's had tons of offers since his elimination. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for my boy.