Friday, July 21, 2006

Eureka!


I found my dress last night at Bloomingdale's! I was supposed to have plans after work, but they fell through (Boo-Hoo), but it freed me up to walk over to Bloomie's after work to try on dresses. Wow, they've really re-done the store. It looks much nicer upstairs. I guess having a store down in SoHo inspired them to overhaul the uptown store.

Anyhoo, I ran around grabbing dresses willy-nilly. A few BCBG Max Azria's, a Laundry by Shelli Segal in red, and a couple of other dresses. Not the one I really wanted. That would be the dress to the left in red, but at $215 (on sale), it was a little out of my price range. But it's pretty no?

I ended up buying an Anne Klein dress in, wait for it, green. And not just any green, but you can see me from two blocks away green. I think the color is called like a celadon green. All I know is that it hugged my figure in a good way (although I will have to invest in some Spanx) and goes well with my light pink shawl. And then when I took it to the cashier, it was marked down like over 50%. So, it definitely was meant to come home with me.

So, now I just have to send our basket off to National tomorrow, pick up some toiletries for the trip, and pack.

Whew! Wednesday can't come soon enough for me.

Thanks for reading!

EKM

1 comment:

MJFredrick said...

Oh, can't wait to see it!!! At least I'll be able to spot you ;)