Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Last night I dreamt about Salman Rushdie

Yes, last night I dreamt about Salman Rushdie. I have absolutely no idea why he was in my dream. It's not like I've ever ready any of his books, including the one that got him in so much trouble he had to go into hiding.

I did however see him a few weeks ago at the Tribeca Film Festival at the Poseidon premiere with his much younger wife who is drop dead gorgeous. Still that doesn't explain what he was doing in my dream.

What was really weird is that in my dream he was some kind of Bollywood star, not just Salman Rushdie novelist. WTF? I have no idea where that came from. I've had some weird dreams in my time, particularly in the wee hours of the morning around 3 or 4 a.m. It's amazing that I actually remember them. I wonder if I should keep a dream journal, and just write down all the crap I dream about in the morning.

Anyway, I'm chalking it up to the fact that it's so hot and muggy here in the city, and I turned the air conditioning off before I went to bed, because it's too loud for me to sleep.

So, anyone, what's the weirdest dream that you can remember having?

Thanks for reading!
EKM

No comments: