Wednesday, July 05, 2006

July Horoscopes

A new month, a new horoscope. Thanks to julie hill, agent, hill media for the info. And you can check her out every month here: http://www.publishersmarketplace.com/members/hillblog/
Her title this month is 'Better a bottle in front of me, then a frontal lobotomy!'

Since I'm a Scorpio, with a lot of Libra in my chart (rising sign, moon, and Venus), I always read both Scorpio and Libra for the month.


Libra: Sex, drugs, rock-and-roll. You have a couple of months to indulge yourself. If you are at all involved in writing about erotica, then the next few months should be wildly productive. Spend some time on research too..hehehe

Scorpio: I'm not sure what I can say that would be original about Scorpio. So many lovely aspects, so many spectacular opportunities. The only worry I have is that you will become so accustomed to life giving you what you ask for that when these aspects move, you'll be in shock. Remind yourself that this will not last forever and you need to move forward with ALL your dreams, right now.


Wow, so I should be shagging a lot, and writing a lot sounds like to me. Whew, I'm going to be even more tired than I am now! I do have an erotica or two that I've been thinking about. Probably work on a short story though. I don't think I'm ready to tackle anything bigger.


Thanks for reading!
EKM

No comments: