Friday, April 04, 2008

Kwana Made Me Do It


So Kwana has tagged me and since its Friday and I have nothing to write about, here goes:

You're feeling: Damp from the rain

To your left: Books, way too many papers on my desk at work.

On your mind: Oh, just everything. My friends mostly, my WIP, my bills, too much.

Last meal included: Pizza!

You sometimes find it hard to: Chill out.

The weather: raining and still too cold!

Something you have a collection of: Books, Magazines, CD's, teapots

A smell that cheers you up: lilacs, fresh baked cookies

A smell that can ruin your mood: Cigarette smoke

How long since you last shaved: Too long, I'm a bit over due.

The current state of your hair: Pinned up and away from the rain.

The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): Pile of papers
Your skill with chopsticks: so-so

Which section you head for first in a bookstore: center tables then Young Adult

Something you’re craving: always Sushi

Your general thoughts on the presidential race: Obama Girl

How many times have you been hospitalized this year: Never in my life

Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: Museums

You’ve always secretly thought you’d be a good: Dancer

Something that freaks you out a little: Peas.

Something you’ve eaten too much of lately: Sushi

You have never: Jumped out of a plane

You never want to: Sing in public

People I'm tagging: Megan, Marianne, Maureen, Georgie Lee, and Keira!

2 comments:

Kwana said...

Thanks for playing. I'm all tagged out!

Keira Soleore said...

That is one cute Bactrian camel!!